Friday, June 4, 2010

Message from Interim Chief Administrator

As the 2009-10 school year comes to a close, so does my time as the Interim Chief Administrator at Heartland AEA. I want to express my deep appreciation for our continued partnership to ensure that all students in Iowa have the means to succeed. I strongly encourage you to continue your collaboration with Heartland AEA as we transition into new leadership.

Effective July 1, I will resume my duties as Executive Director of District Partnerships while Dr. Paula Vincent assumes the position of chief administrator of Heartland AEA. I look forward to working with Dr. Vincent and supporting her transition into the chief role. Dr. Vincent will bring knowledge, experience and innovation to our organization, and we look forward to utilizing her expertise to continue growing as an agency.


In the meantime, if you have any questions about the transition of leadership or Heartland services, please do not hesitate to contact me at sking@aea11.k12.ia.us or (515) 270-9030.


Thank you for your support and dedication to working together to provide efficient and effective services to all Central Iowa students. I hope you take some time this summer to relax and recharge.


Best regards,


Sheila King