Friday, January 13, 2017

Chief Administrator Paula Vincent to Retire June 30, 2017

Heartland AEA Chief Administrator Paula Vincent has notified the Heartland AEA Board of Directors of her intent to retire, effective June 30, 2017. Preliminary plans for succession to a new chief administrator have begun.

In a communication with employees, Vincent said, “It has been my privilege to spend the majority of my career working in Iowa schools and AEAs. My career has been enhanced through the talented and caring colleagues everywhere I have worked, especially here at Heartland AEA! Thank you for the opportunity to serve alongside you. For the next several months I will be focused on contributing in whatever ways I can to assure a smooth transition. I am confident the Board will establish a well-considered process for hiring a new administrator.”

1 comment:

  1. Paula -

    I'm very happy for you, but sad for all of the schools in the AEA. Your leadership will be missed. Thank you for all you have done for the students and staff members of AEA 11.

    ReplyDelete